COVID 19 BEST PRACTICES
AMENDED: JULY 4TH
FOOD & BEVERAGE: TERRACE
EFFECTIVE: JULY 4TH
- The Terrace is open to golfers immediately following their game. The Terrace is not available unless you have a current tee time.
- Please ENTER the Restaurant/Terrace through the front door of the clubhouse.
- Please EXIT on the Terrace at the First Tee side.
- We will continue to offer Food and Beverage walk up service at the Bar.
- Food & Beverage service is available for people with tee times only.
- We will continue to offer Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Sausages, Muffins, Chocolate Bars, Chips, Granola Bars, Peanuts, and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic Beverages.
- Please remember to purchase food and/or beverage before you tee off and between Hole 9 and Hole 10.
- Beverage Cart service is NOT available at this time.
- The Washrooms on the Restaurant level will be open and cleaned/sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
OPENING JUNE 11TH
- The Driving Range is open for the golfers with the NEXT TWO TEE TIMES ONLY.
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6ft apart at all times and refrain from touching your face.
- MATS ONLY. The mats have been set up 6 ft apart.
- Range balls are sanitized with bleach after being picked from the Range and prior to being transferred to the Golf Shop.
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time. Park your car and return to the front of the clubhouse where the Greeter will notify you of when your group may proceed to the Golf Shop to check in for your tee time and pick up your range balls.
- Range Balls are included with each paid Green Fee.
- Please leave your basket at the driving range.
- Proceed to the first tee 10 to 12 minutes prior to your tee time.
AMENDED: May 17th
*Amendment* - If you would prefer not to enter the Golf Shop, please speak with the Starter. He will contact the Golf Shop Staff and a Sales Associate will meet you outside with a wireless credit card machine.
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6ft apart at all times. Please wash your hands or use sanitizer regularly throughout your round, especially when entering or leaving the Golf Shop or Washroom facilities.
- Tee time bookings are required for all players. No walk-ons and no singles.
- In the interest of promoting physical health, mental health, and social distancing, we encourage walking.
- Cart availability is limited, there is no guarantee that carts will be available for your tee time. Please be prepared to walk.
- We request that one person pay for the entire group.
- Pay in the Golf Shop, please follow social distancing and use tap whenever possible. The tap limit has been increased to $250 per transaction.
- We have increased our tee time interval to 10 minutes.
- The washrooms on the Golf Shop level will be open and cleaned/sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Lockers and showers will not be available.
- The washrooms on the Golf Course and in the Cart Barn will be open and will be cleaned/sanitized once per day.
- Touch Free Flags. We have added the PickCup system to our cups. You still have to sink your putt, but the ball will only fall past the lip and won’t fall down into the cup.
- There will be no rakes or ball washers.
- Carts will be sanitized between rounds and at the end of the day. Please ensure that you return your cart to the cart barn and park it in an orderly fashion. Please respect the space of the attendant who is tasked with spraying them.
- We will have essential items displayed for purchase in the Golf Shop but ask that you request assistance before handling the items. If you require something that is not in the Shop, ask the Golf Shop Staff as the remaining inventory is in the back.
- Please remember to purchase food and/or beverage before you tee off and when you make the turn between 9 & 10.
For Exclusive Tee Time Deals, Loyalty Rewards, notifications and more....